ASSEMBLY TRIMMER – LLANTRISANT
TIMES OF WORK 08.00 – 16.30 WITH A 30MIN UNPAID BREAK
DURATION – ONGOING
CAR DRIVER WITH OWN TRANSPORT ESSENTIAL
HOURLY RATE £9 PER HOUR +HOLIDAY PAY
Our Client is based near Llantristant and requires an assembly trimmer to carefully cut and trim various rubber components which have been moulded and require final trims to ensure a high quality. Component part could be used by a supplier/fitter.
- Due to the location, bus services are not reliable therefore a vehicle driver (motorcycle/car) is essential.
- A dedicated person who with follow training and safety guidelines to ensure a safer working environment using sharp blades to trim the rubber products.
- Timekeeping & Attendance is essential for this role therefore previous sick / attendance will be verified.
- Previous work references are mandatory.
- People who have worked in Assembly / Manufacturing/ Aviation/ Automotive should apply
- Closing date for this vacancy 30th October 2020.
- Interviews held on Monday 19th of October for a start on Tuesday 20th October.
- Possibility (after 12 weeks probationary period) that the role may change to a permanent role should the client decide that you have met their very high standards.
- Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org please quote code NP554 Trimmer