Our Client is looking to recruit Recycling & Clearance Operatives to join their team in the
who are friendly, self -motivated, hard-working, with a can do attitude and who are very reliable.
The role is demanding physically so candidates must be prepared for hands on work, the ideal person must be able to work on their own initiative and be prepared for early starts.
We it is essential that you hold a clean driving licence or max of 6 points (No DR10).
The removal of household materials and furnishing as part of our Void property service including the cleaning of the properties to the required client specification.
This could include removal of sharp objects, from time to time. (training & PPE supplied)
Completion of necessary paperwork and PDA information to ensure an accurate representation of you and your team’s performance is provided.
You will be trained and developed over time to fulfil a whole range of duties in line with all the services we offer, which could include fitting steel screens & doors. also, responding to mobile alarms, mould eradication, pest control, garden work and any other services from our diverse client base.
- Full valid driving licence
- Physically fit to be able to lift and carry metal screens and doors.
- Able to climb ladders and work at heights
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changeable workloads.
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to observe and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Valid CSCS card
- PC skills in – Word xls and Outlook (emails)
- Able to commence immediately after an acceptance to commence
- Good attendance and timekeeping is paramount
Interviews will be conducted initially over the phone, then followed by a face to face interview locally.
To apply send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 2002 and supporting businesses in both Wales & South West, Regis Recruitment has maintained its respected position in the ‘market place’ and has a clear vision to remain highly competitive and determined to remain supportive during the current climate in 2019. We specialise in the recruitment for both TEMPORARY and PERMANENT positions.