Regis Recruitment is pleased to announce we are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious client who is seeking a Forklift Driver/ Warehouse Person to work for their business from January 2020. We are looking for someone who has an excellent attitude, team worker and comfortable working within a busy environment.
Successful candidates will be shortlisted with interviews taking place first week in January 2020 employment start date to be confirmed at Interview stage.
Duration – Temp to Perm
Hours of work –
Mon – Fri: 7:00am to 4:00pm with 1 hours break occasional overtime required.
- Pick & pack orders to be dispatched for delivery
- Assist with the unloading/loading
- Stack products within relevant storage areas
- Work with a small team to ensure Warehouse remains clean and tidy at all times
- Adhere to health & safety legislation on-site.
- Valid RTITB licence – Counterbalance & Reach
Person Specification –
- Attention to detail- High Priority
- Previous experience of working in a picking/ warehouse environment 2years plus
- Preferred previous experience of working in a food environment however, not essential.
- Physically fit due to the nature of the role.
- Excellent Attendance
- Hard working
- Team player
- Driving licence is advantageous due to the location
- Reference x2 would be required
- DBS cleared would be an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9 hour