Regis Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our Client: – Line Production Operative’s in the Pontypool Area. You will need to have access to your own transport due to Location is not on a bus route in regards to the early starts and late finishes.
Job Description – Line Operative
- Measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- Operating production line equipment, like a conveyor line in a canning factory
- Assembling goods on a production line, like fitting circuit boards into computers
- Reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff
- Finishing products, for example applying protective coatings
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks
- Storing goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse using lifting equipment and forklift trucks
- Packing goods ready for shipment
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery
- Be able to follow written and spoken instructions, and production schedules.
- Have a good understanding of health and safety requirements.
- Have good powers of concentration and observation.
- Be able to pay attention to detail even when tasks are repetitive.
- Be able to act quickly when a problem arises.
- Have numeracy and literacy skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Food Safety level 2 –Advantage
- Previous experience in food sector
- IT literate
- Ability with maths and written and verbal ability with English.
- Day Shift: 6.00 to 14.00 – Hourly Rate NWM
- Afternoon Shift: 14.00 – 22.00 – Hourly Rate NWM
- Possible Weekend Overtime available during busy periods shift times 08.00-16.00 hourly – rate TBC
Please apply by sending your update CV stating all dates of employment to email@example.com