RR 6001 Regis Recruitment Marketing and HR Executive
About the Role:
Working within a small team that have many years of experience within the industry, Regis Recruitment is looking for a graduate to bring fresh ideas and contribute to the success and growth of the business.
Primarily, the purpose of this role is to oversee, implement and manage all social media and marketing activity on behalf of the company. This role will also provide business support and assistance to other recruitment consultants within the organisation (i.e. database management).
Over time, this role has the prospect to become permanent with the opportunity to train as a trainee recruitment consultant in the future.
- Develop and contribute to marketing plans and strategies.
- Developing marketing ideas and promotional plans to increase the company’s brand awareness.
- Managing the company website, including uploading job roles and blogs.
- Overseeing and managing social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc), including daily monitoring, posting and content development.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters.
- Writing regular blog posts and articles.
- Competitor monitoring – review of competitor websites and local press to enable team to keep abreast of their activities.
- Monitoring, analysing and evaluating engagement and analytics.
- Additional marketing related activities and tasks as required.
HR Administration Tasks:
- Inputting and managing information on the business database.
- Assisting recruitment consultants with relevant tasks – shortlisting, collating CVs etc.
- First point of telephone contact, answering telephone enquiries & dealing with and resolving enquiries. Redirecting calls as appropriate.
- Managing the main e-mail account including responding to new email enquiries and forwarding e-mails onto relevant staff members.
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by manager.
- Very well organised with the ability to prioritise work in an efficient manner.
- Excellent business administration skills and experience with databases.
- Good IT skills – including use of Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Excellent organisational, written and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and strong desire to succeed.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines.
- Ability to work within a busy and demanding team environment.
- Able to work with minimum amount of supervision and on own initiative.
- Professional demeanour and outlook
Marketing/Blogging/Website Maintenance/Social Media:
- Experience of using social media for marketing purposes.
- Design skills including graphics and web design.
- Ability to work well within a small team.
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- An interest in HR and recruitment is desirable but not essential.