Regis Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our Client: – Line Production Operative’s in the Pontypool Area. You will need to have access to your own transport due to Location is not on a bus route in regards to the early starts and late finishes.
Job Description – Packing Operative
- Checking and weighing raw materials.
- Ensuring that machine settings are correct.
- Maintaining a clean production environment.
- Running quality checks on, for example, the size and weight of the finished product.
- Assembling, packaging and labelling.
- Simple machine maintenance.
Essential Skills – Packing Operative
- Checking products on the production line for quality
- Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels
- Reporting machine faults
- Adjusting machine settings
- Good observational skills
- The ability to work quickly
- Good team working skills
- Food Safety level 2 –Advantage
- Previous experience in food sector
- IT literate
- Ability with maths and written and verbal ability with English.
- Day Shift: 6.00 to 14.00 – Hourly Rate NWM
- Afternoon Shift: 14.00 – 22.00 – Hourly Rate NWM
- Possible Weekend Overtime available during busy periods shift times 08.00-16.00 hourly rate TBC
Please apply by sending your update CV stating all dates of employment to firstname.lastname@example.org