Regis Recruitment Ltd is an independent Recruitment Agency based in Newport City centre. We are not part of any larger group.
We have a qualified 18-year track record in South East Wales and wish to expand into existing and new sectors and locations, including West & North Wales and Avon.
Regis Recruitment Ltd prides itself with small but long-term customers (some over 7 years) also, with a unique level of service and the ability to adapt and mould to whatever our customers require of us during this difficult time.
We are a well-respected family business offering an opportunity for the right person to join our team.
Regis Recruitment has invested in Voyager Infinity 2020 Recruitment Software which provides up to date search & selection portals such as LinkedIn & Facebook
Regis Recruitment has invested on its new and improved website in 2020
If you feel that your previous Recruitment Agency did not listen to you or may have treated, you purely as a ‘number’ then I would like to speak to you.
The deadline for this placement is down to the most suitable Applicant
The key aim of this role (360) is to produce and deliver a minimum standard of qualified sales bookings and to successfully fill and retain those bookings, whilst giving the best possible level of customer service, expanding and improving the existing customer base, by taking ownership of your Customer’s requirements. Securing Key Accounts is paramount
There is no restriction as to where or who you can approach
I am looking for Consultants who have experience in either Industrial / Commercial / Education Care or Business Development roles
The role will be based in Newport City Centre
Salary ranges from £20k to £25k dependent on previous experience
Min of 2yrs experience working in a Recruitment Company as a Recruitment Consultant or BDE position.
Mon to Fri 8am – 5pm (1 hr lunch break unpaid)
In house training and skills development on Voyager Infinity database systems
20 + 8 statutory holidays per year which increase +1 day for every yr. employed
Genuine career path to work with reward packages for the right Candidate
success with the ability to achieve and exceed expectations for the Client.
This role is not for a Trainee or Service Consultant
You must possess a strong level of administration skills and common sense to realise that not all customers pay on time which requires strict financial checks payment chasing and controls thus reducing unnecessary legal paperwork
Immediate start for the successful applicant after shortlisting
- Must have a min of 2yrs in a recruitment business
- Must have a 360 – all round ability mind set
- Able to prove a previous successful B2B sales track record
- Capable of correctly establishing the correct M.A.N of each contact
- Capable of dealing with Customers at all levels confidently
- Must be able to prove Customer Key Account conversions
- Must be able to convert sales calls to bookings and starts within the first 4 weeks
- Must be able to improve the social media links with Candidates and Customers
- Able to get to Newport City Centre
- May have used Voyager Infinity before
- Capable of visiting Customers at planned times
- Confident in quotations and pricing
- Able to think ‘outside the box’
- Good telephone /sales manner
Please apply quoting RR 7001 to firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the apply button