Regis Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our Client: – Production Operative’s in the Pontypool Area. You will need to have access to your own transport due to Location is not on a bus route in regards to the early starts and late finishes.
- Checking and weighing raw materials.
- Ensuring that machine settings are correct.
- Maintaining a clean production environment.
- Running quality checks on, for example, the size and weight of the finished product.
- Assembling, packaging and labelling.
- Simple machine maintenance.
- Be able to follow written and spoken instructions, and production schedules.
- Have a good understanding of health and safety requirements.
- Have good powers of concentration and observation.
- Be able to pay attention to detail even when tasks are repetitive.
- Be able to act quickly when a problem arises.
- Have numeracy and literacy skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Food Safety level 2 –Advantage
- Previous experience in food sector
- IT literate
- Ability with maths and written and verbal ability with English.
- Day Shift: 6.00 to 14.00 – Hourly Rate NWM
- Afternoon Shift: 14.00 – 22.00 – Hourly Rate NWM
- Possible Weekend Overtime available during busy periods shift times 08.00-16.00 hourly rate TBC
Please apply by sending your update CV stating all dates of employment to firstname.lastname@example.org