Our Client is based in the Gwent Area requires a reliable van driver with multi drop experience & very good knowledge of South Wales – delivering to Business Clients as far as the West Midlands & London
The hours are from 06.00 – 17:00 Mon- Fri
The Position requires support for 2 days per week (Actual days will be confirmed at Interview stage)
- A Max of 3 points is required (do not apply if you have more than this)
- Good Customer facing skills are required.
- A smart appearance, Good timekeeping and attendance is required
- A min of 2 work references is essential. A sensible driving attitude is required
- Ready to go at 1 hour’s notice if called
Please note that this job requires you to regularly deliver to client’s premises which will require common sense when parking and all fines/penalties or speeding offences you will be liable for.
This job requires you to be methodical and to load your vehicle according to the sequence of delivery drops during your working day.
The job requires a High level of fitness as you will be constantly ‘jumping’ in and out of the vehicle – delivering Heavy Weighted goods/supplies.
- Previous Courier Experience
- This job is a Temporary job and does not guarantee regular hours.
- Applicants below the age of 25 (for insurance reasons) need not apply
- Applicants +25 – 70 can apply
- Applicants with 6 points or more need not apply
- Applicants will only be contacted if brought forward for interview and shortlisting
- Applicants must quote – NP – 300A
- Interviews will be held in Newport
To apply please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 2002 and supporting businesses in both Wales & South West, Regis Recruitment has maintained its respected position in the ‘market place’ and has a clear vision to remain highly competitive and determined to remain supportive during the current climate in 2019. We specialise in the recruitment for both TEMPORARY and PERMANENT positions.